- Questionnaire to get to know you and your family, along with what you are hoping to get out of a session. I want to know what makes you!
- Session consultation to discuss location of shoot, dates and timing, as well as go over outfits for the session. I'll help look through your closet (and links for shopping if needed!) to pick the best outfits you not only look good in, but feel good in.
- Final week check-in for last minute preparation, including review of weather to make sure we have the best shooting conditions.
- Session shooting at your home or on location (traveling for locations outside of the Des Moines region is available for an additional cost).
- In-person meeting post session for an image premier of your session images.
- Assistance in picking out images to print and help with choosing formats, including framed images and photo books.
- Access to a digital gallery that makes it easy to share images to family and friends for purchase.
*Session fee covers you reservation, planning and photography time. All prints, products and digital files are purchased separately. There is no minimum purchase required. Most clients spend $500+ after viewing their images.
Family + Lifestyle
Capturing you, your family and friends in timeless film photos. These can be done in home or on location. Includes up to 60 minutes.
You need professional pictures and I'm here to capture them. Captured on film, these can be done in home or on location. Includes up to 20 minutes of time.
Outside of Des Moines
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, my travel is currently limited to the Continental US. If you're in the US and interested, please contact me for additional travel pricing information. I hope to expand outside the US once borders safely reopen.
Where are you based and do you travel?
I'm based in Des Moines, Iowa. If you want me to photograph your story, please reach out to book your session today. Not in Iowa? That's ok! I have some availability to travel within the regional Midwest. Please reach out to see if we can make something work. Travel costs are applicable on top of session investment. Please contact me for more information.
What's included in a session?
Session fee includes planning, outfit preparation and shooting time. I'll be here to plan the location, questionnaire to get to know you better before your session, outfit planning (let's get in that closet!) and the time to get those picture perfect moments captured.
All prints, products and digital images are available for purchase separately after your session. There is no minimum purchase requirement. Most clients spend $500+ after viewing their session gallery.
Do you really shoot film pictures?
Yes, I do! I shoot both 35mm and medium format film photography. What does this mean to you? A couple of things. First, turnaround is longer to incorporate time for development, scanning and any additional edits needed post development. Your photos will also have a slight grain that is traditional and unique to film. Finally, this also effects the investment cost, as I am incorporating film supply cost and development fees. In the end though, you still will get timeless photos. All images are scanned by a professional lab and available for you to purchase digitally for easy sharing and printing.